Friday, February 8, 2013

Better Late Than Never

During the Walker family Christmas party, Santa came with his helper who happened to be a photographer. She snapped pictures of all the families as they sat with Santa, and I guess I just forgot about them, because it wasn't until I read my sister's blog and saw her family Santa pictures that I thought, "hmm wonder where mine are"...

A few minutes later she sent me our family's pictures, so I thought I'd post them here. They turned out pretty cute! Thanks sis!

Grandma Walker and Santa-- the cutest picture of her!



















The last one would be a semi-decent family picture sans Santa, but that would take some photo-shop skills that I do not have. I obviously know we are a family of 4 now, but to see it in a picture is so surreal! I am bias, but we have the cutest little girls ever. We are so stinkin' lucky!

xoxo
The Twistles

No comments:

Post a Comment