Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A New Trick!

I love my Charly, to the point of obsession. 

I just can't get enough of her smiles, coos, and laughs!

I love reliving babyhood again, and watching these souls in little bodies investigate the world they are in. As of late, Charlotte has discovered her cute little baby tongue. As she coos and talks to us, she sticks out her tongue like a little turtle, and then brings it back in and plays with it in her mouth. I got this video while in church on Sunday:



What a cutie pie she is!! 

Here's a few pictures of her cute tongue action:






Can you say, lucky Mama? Saying that I'm thankful for this little one doesn't even come close to the gratitude I feel every day as I look at her sweet face. I don't always feel like I deserve it, but I am indescribably happy that she is ours. Mommy loves you Charlotte baby!

xoxo 
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment