Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jessica is 9!

Happy Birthday Miss Jessica!! 

Last wednesday we went to Jessica's 9th birthday party. 9!!! Holy crap, I can't believe she's 9. 

I was able to check another Mommy accomplishment off my list: Taking the girls by myself to a swimming pool and leaving there without incident. 
CHECK!



Luckily for me three things came in handy:

Emma's life jacket floaty thing
The kid pool that was the same depth without another pool in sight
Grandma :)

The party was during the day, so Matt was working and couldn't make it. Emma LOVED the water and so did Charly. They both didn't want to leave! It was so much fun. I love spending time with family, and I LOVE seeing my girls have fun. Success!! We love you Jessica!










As Destiny's Child would say, "I'm A SURVIVOR!!"

xoxo
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment