Friday, April 20, 2012

Ingrid Michaelson

Last night Crissy and I went to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert, and she did not disappoint! Matty bought me two tickets for Valentine's day, and I have been looking at the tickets on our fridge every day. This was my second time seeing her (Crissy went with me last time too), and also the second time I was pregnant for the concert. I hope that it's not a recurring trend that I'm pregnant every time she comes to concert...

Her new album, "Human Again", is fantastic and heartbreaking at the same time, because it's apparent she went through a hard break-up but has been able to come out the other side OK. She has a lot of spunk during her concerts, and she always makes me laugh. I follow her tweets on Twitter as well, and she always has the most random things to say. I love it. 

The concert was great, I love hearing live music, it always feels so much more intense than on the record. I vibe off of the atmosphere around me, and it's all around a great experience. Plus, close to the end, she sang mine and Matt's wedding song that we walked down the aisle to, which brought a few tears to my eyes remembering how amazing that day was. If you ever have a chance to see her live, I highly recommend it!


Yep, they're blurry, but you get the idea

My go-to "silly face" I've gotta find a new one

This dude just stood still as a statue for the entire concert, his girlfriend was obviously the fan, but we got a laugh from his hat

I didn't have a choice, I had to use the bathroom with the "ladies" sign taped on the wall.



 The video is sideways, but it's more for audio anyways.


I love Ingrid Michaelson!


xoxo
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment