Monday, December 12, 2011

updating .. where do I start?

It's been over 2 months since I last sat down to blog, and now I am wondering... 

why?! 

This is just like updating your journal after a 6 month hiatus, and you get through the first month and start skipping stuff just to get it done. Oh, that's just me? Yeah, Ok... nevermind.

The last blog was all about our amazing trip to Illinois to see Matt's parents/family. We haven't been up to much since then, except for Emma- she's always up to something. So the next couple blogs will be all about Emma, and maybe a couple stories of Matt and I, but mostly Emma. Funny how your life changes from being all about you, to all about your kids. I remember a time where all I did was update my blog about things Matt and I were doing and what we were up to, now our life seems so boring without stories of Emma. Hmm.. food for thought I suppose. 


Well, here goes nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment