Sunday, July 15, 2012

Emma kisses

Emma and I playing ♥





We've been trying to get Emma to give us kisses for months now. She has gotten down "hugs", and likes to play the game of going back and forth from Matt and I giving us hugs. It is too sweet. I've been asking her for "kisses" and in the past she has looked right at me, and shook her head "no". 

♥Tonight, she has been giving us kisses on her own for the first time ever! ♥

She even puckers her lips and makes the "Mwah" sound when she does it. Is there anything else on this world cuter than an innocent little child understanding the concept of love? We both looked at each-other and smiled when she willingly gave us kisses today.

We've also been trying not to over do it, and ask for too many kisses... it's been hard.

We just got back from a fabulous weekend at Bear Lake with the McRae's, so I am working on getting those pictures uploaded and posted here. I am also in the process of getting our 4th of July pictures up. Coming soon!!

Emma kisses, too sweet!!! We love you more than you know Emma Claire, thanks for being a part of our lives.

xoxo
The Twistles

No comments:

Post a Comment