Monday, October 8, 2012

Prego's back!

Alright, so I've been gone from the blogging world for a bit. These past 2 1/2 months have kept me busy... Ok, that's a lie. The real reason for not blogging is that our computer is hooked up to our TV which causes two problems:

-Emma loves to help. She hasn't gotten down the actual function of the keyboard, but man, she sure loves to help Mom type on it.

-I've got a watermelon in my belly. Literally, it feels like that. I sit on my legs for more than two minutes, and I can't feel them anymore. We don't have a fancy desk yet, so the idea of being all uncomfortable sitting like a pretzel feeling the tingling sensation in my legs has been less than appealing. 

Ok, so the second reason is the cause of my blogging disappearance. I just couldn't ...(lie) DIDN'T want to do it! 

Solution:
My amazing hubby convinced me to take advantage of the UofU Bookstore sale AND my employee discount, and get a MacBook Pro! You may thank Matty for the return of our blog. It might have been deceased without this magic book of Mac Pro-ness.

Also, I must add, that on this 8th day of October, in the year 2012- my beautiful, smart, and sweet daughter is STILL ASLEEP. It's 9:12 a.m. The last time she slept in this late, was on Thanksgiving LAST YEAR. This also helps with the blogging.

I may have induced her into a milk coma, but I don't want to give away evidence.


So, more blogging will come my pretties! I just need to figure out how to use a Mac, since it's like learning a new computer language after using a PC for so long. I will prevail! You have not heard the last of this pre go yet!!

xoxo
Rachel Twistle


2 comments:

  1. I have a mac book pro and I guarantee that you will love it! Just google how to _________________ on a mac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know, thanks Sis! I am loving it so far!!

    ReplyDelete