Monday, May 21, 2012

Emma's Language

Emma really does have her own language she speaks, it's like nothing I've ever heard before! It seems as if she believes she is speaking just as normally as we do. It is so cute to listen to her jabber on every day about whatever is on her mind. Usually she chats a lot while looking at her books, and she talks with every turn of the page. I try to get her on camera, but she knows when she's being filmed, and will stop doing whatever cute thing it is she's doing when the camera turns on. This video is a bit long, but I wanted to capture her doing what she always does-- imagining and pretending in her own little world. I have lots more videos that I'll be posting today, I am so far behind on blogging!! 





xoxo
The Twistles

No comments:

Post a Comment