Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Fotofly Experience

Friday I had major anxiety about taking Emma to the Fotofly Studio for pictures. Eric, the Fotofly owner, posted this comment on his Facebook page awhile back, and it describes my emotions for that day perfectly :
"Mothers generally have the same expression when they walk into the studio. It's a combination of excitement, stress, hope, and anxiety. They have always prepared and worked hard before walking through our door. Their expression shows that they really, really want good pictures of their children and there's not many things more beautiful."
 It wasn't that I didn't have faith in our photographer (his name was Daniel, and he was awesome) to get good pictures, but it was the unknown. I didn't know if Emma would smile like she does at home, and I wasn't sure if she would get bored and become uncooperative. Would she cry? Would she look at the camera?
Not only was she engaged in the photo shoot, I think she actually had fun! She started to warm up to Daniel after a few minutes, and the pictures captured her better than I thought possible. I don't know why you would choose any other picture option for your kids. The price was amazing, $79 for 45 minutes of picture taking, plus you can wait while they edit your pictures (there is a movie room, and play room for the kids, awesome!). After that, you return to their lovely studio, and go home with your CD of all your pictures. Another bonus: you can choose to print your pictures there if you'd like!
Since I am familiar with the customer service area (I've worked in it since I was 16), I really appreciate great customer service. I love when people are friendly, and happy, and engaged in your life. It means so much more when it's not forced. Everyone at Fotofly, whether they were directly helping me or not, said "hello" to me, and said Hi to Emma. One girl was even on her way out the door to go home, and spent a few minutes chatting with me before leaving. I was more than impressed with the whole experience, and will be a customer for life! 
Here are the pictures of our sweet Emma: 




























 I can't imagine a world without Fotofly! 
 
xoxo
Rachel
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment